According to recent estimates, more than 800 million pounds of cranberries are consumed throughout the world each year, and this consumption rate is expected to continue growing for at least the next several years.
Nevertheless, many people are blissfully uninformed about the myriad of health benefits and wellness advantages associated with cranberries, which is why we’ve created this brief editorial to help you become more informed, and positively impact your lifestyle.
The Chronology of Cranberries
Cranberries, which are botanically referred to as, Vaccinium macrocarpon, actually have quite an interesting and storied history. Take a look at the following facts:
- The first cranberries were harvested by Native Americans in the 1500s, and they provided an essential nutrient source during the cold and harsh, winter months.
- During the 1600s, settlers began creating foodstuffs comparable to contemporary energy bars and the primary ingredient was cranberries! The dried-out bar was called, Pemmican, and it represented the very first iteration of a super-
- Cranberries became more versatile during the 1700s, when people began implementing the tart berry into various culinary techniques, medicines, and even textile fabrication.
- It wasn’t until the early 1800s, that commercial cranberry farming permeated the culture, and cranberries weren’t available in cans, until 1912.
If we fast-forward to the present-day landscape, you’ll see that cranberries are world-renowned for their therapeutic, remedial, and curative capabilities.
The Health Benefits of Cranberries
Although you can acquire a wide range of health benefits from eating these little red berries, it’s important to note that modernised cranberry supplements, such as Caruso’s Cranberry Tablets, feature a carefully blended formula to maximise the wellness advantages, derived from this magnificent fruit. With a vast array of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory ingredients, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, this miraculous supplement is a must-have for anyone that wants to affect a healthier dietary regimen. Cranberries do the following:
- Prevent and rectify urinary tract infections.
- Significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Moderate high blood pressure.
- Enhance organ functionality, particularly in the liver and colon.
- Increase your metabolic rate and enhance the effectiveness of your digestive system.
- Considerably boost your immune system and prevent
- Slow the progression of cancerous tumours.
- Restore your pH balance and mitigate fungal infections.
Best of all, these supplements do not contain any sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, or preservatives, which means that you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of organic, all-natural cranberries, while simultaneously avoiding the detrimental additives commonly found in nutritional tablets.
Additionally, it’s worth noting that you can absorb all of these nutritive compounds without engorging on calorie-packed cranberry juices and energy bars, which is why millions of people are making the switch to cranberry pills. So, be sure to visit a reputable cranberry tablet supplier, and place an order – you’ll be glad you did!